Debs is a painter and photographer as well as a maker of music. She trained at The Kent Institute of Art & Design and Goldsmith’s, University of London. She has exhibited extensively in recent years including shows in London, Canada, Japan and San Francisco.
She exhibited at The Baltic Centre For Contemporary Arts, Newcastle, alongside Yoko Ono and Fluxus exhibitions in 2008. She has taught on Fine Art undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the UK.
Debs used to work as an Art Psychotherapist in the NHS. She now focusses on creating and performing her music and creating visual art, predominantly still and moving image.
Posts by this Author
- Fresh List #19: Smooth Saturday
- Fresh List #18: Shining Through the Clouds
- Nils Frahm & A Winged Victory for the Sullen
- Fresh List #17: Post Election 2
- Fresh List #16: Post Election 1
- Fresh List #15: International Women’s Day 2015
- Fresh List #14
- Fresh Faves: Batch 111
- Fresh List #2
- Bridie’s New Skin
- Fresh Faves: Batch 70